The Tuvalu Readiness-1 Project under the Climate Change Department would like to advertise the public that there exists a position for a Local Consultant on a 3 month basis.
The overall objective of the assignment is to:
- To provide technical support to the Tuvalu Readiness-1 Project in reviewing of national laws and policies relevant to establishing bilateral agreement between Tuvalu and Green Climate Fund.
Applicants must have;
- A college degree in International Law, Economics or Public Policy (Graduate Level preferred)
- At least 5 years’ experience in the areas of Law and Policies
- Familiarity with Common Law Jurisdictions
- Familiarity with International Agreements
- Strong Communication Skills
Interested applicants shall reflect in their applications letter how best they can perform and deliver these responsibilities. Applications must enclosed the following;
- Application letter
- Latest qualification
- Copy of your CV
And to be submitted to the Climate Change Department – Partnership House Upstairs, no later than 4pm Friday, 21st August 2020,
For any queries or if you need a copy of the terms of reference for this position please feel free to check our Facebook page – Tuvalu Climate Change Department or drop an email to this email address – firstname.lastname@example.org.